Newsletter February 2017
Welcome to the Academy of Sound's February Newsletter!
- Please take a look at Academy of Sound Foundation, Inc., a
501(c)3 charity that provides scholarships for private music study
in our community. Everyone involved with the organization is a
volunteer, so your contributions have a direct effect on scholarship
awardees. ALL DONATIONS ARE 100% TAX DEDUCTIBLE
- Academy of Sound continues to operate inside First
Presbyterian Church, at 408 N. Bergamont Blvd. in Oregon.
- Shop at smile.amazon.com and select Academy of Sound
Foundation as your charity of choice, here:
- Shop at smile.amazon.com
and select Academy of Sound Foundation as your charity of choice,
Save the Date!
- 03/11/2017 – 03/12/2017: District Solo & Ensemble @
Verona Area High School
- 04/29/2017: State Solo & Ensemble @ UW Platteville
- 05/13/2017: Spring recitals
- 05/21/2017 – 05/25/2017 & 06/02/2017 – 06/03/2017: 2nd Semester Conference Lessons
- Many AOS students and Alumni participating in OHS Drama Club's Production of "The Matchmaker"
- February 23, 24, 25 @ 7pm & February 26 @ 2pm
- Oregon High School Performing Arts Center, 456 N. Perry Pkwy, Oregon WI
- Sonata Recital by AOS Teacher Blakeley Menghini
- February 25th @ 6:30pm
- 1127 University Ave, Madison WI (Crossing Church Building).
- AOS Teacher Bridget Schwefel in Children's Theater of Madison's production of "Seussical"
Thanks for readingThat's all for this edition. If you'd like to suggest a story, or nominate a Featured Student, write to email@example.com. Meanwhile, we will see you at your lesson!
WRITE A REVIEW on Facebook -- Tell us how we're doing!