Newsletter January 2017
Welcome to the Academy of Sound's January Newsletter!If our Academy of Sound students are doing anything performing arts related, we want to hear about it! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any updates!
Stay subscribed to this newsletter and our Facebook Page to get all the latest news.
- Please take a look at Academy of Sound Foundation, Inc., a 501(c)3 charity that provides scholarships for private music study in our community. Everyone involved with the organization is a volunteer, so your contributions have a direct effect on scholarship awardees. ALL DONATIONS ARE 100% TAX DEDUCTIBLE
- Academy of Sound continues to operate inside First Presbyterian Church, at 408 N. Bergamont Blvd. in Oregon.
- Shop at smile.amazon.com and select Academy of Sound Foundation as your charity of choice, here: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/47-1571995
Save the Date!
- 03/11/2017 – 03/12/2017: District Solo & Ensemble @ Verona Area High School
- 04/29/2017: State Solo & Ensemble @ UW Platteville
- 05/13/2017: Spring recitals
- 05/21/2017 – 05/25/2017 & 06/02/2017 – 06/03/2017: 2nd Semester Conference Lessons
Our full calendar is here. Feel free to subscribe if you use Google Calendar and/or iCal.
We did not receive any nominations this month for our Featured Student section. Please send nominations to email@example.com with the subject line “Featured Student” to nominate.
Did You Know?
How the brain perceives rhythm
Blakeley Menghini will be giving a recital at 6:30pm on February 25th at 1127 University Ave in Madison(Crossing Church Building).
Always contact the AOS office (instead of private teachers) with scheduling questions and updates.
Call 608-371-9030 or write firstname.lastname@example.org to report absences.
Read the WELCOME LETTER (click here) for all 2016-17 policy announcements.
Read the full Academy of Sound 2016-2017 Policy
Thanks for reading
That's all for this edition. If you'd like to suggest a story, or nominate a Featured Student, write to email@example.com. Meanwhile, we will see you at your lesson!